Monday, May 15, 2006

And so it begins...

This blog is intended to draw visitors to view the latest tech release globally. I will try to source out gizmos, hardware and tech related stuff from all over. I hope that I will be able to draw in some people who are interested.

This blog will try to help educate people who aren't very good in computers. Here's what in store for the next few posts.

  • Antivirus review
  • Reviews on softwares like IE7 Beta
  • Router port settings to get better P2P speed
  • Identifying problems with PC
  • Formatting a PC
  • Do I really need all the mumbo jumbo firewall, antivirus, antispyware?
  • How to tinker with registry to control your startup items
  • How to perform maintainance on your PC

I hope those topics will interests you to check back on this site. If not, oh well there goes another wasted effort. Anyway, the frequency of posts on this site will vary depending on my free time. Besides I have my other site to maintain. However, if there are more support on this site than my geocities site, I will close that site and make it a storage for my pics and various files

Thats all for now
GLHF

-Leto-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home